Selasa, 16 April 2013
Thanks untuk kerjasamanya!!
Kamis, 19 Januari 2012
Selasa, 23 November 2010
Dryer Technical Specification
7.0 cu. ft.
More Dry, Less Dry
More Dry, Less Dry
More Dry, Less Dry
3 - Delicate, No Heat, Regular/Perm Press
180° Side Swing Reversible
Energy Input (Elec.)
Energy Input (Gas)
Width - in (mm)
26 7/8” (683)
Depth - in (mm)
Height - in (mm)
Cabinet Height - in (mm) 36” (910)
Approx. Weight - lb (kg)
Elec: 130 (56), Gas: 135 (61)
Elec: UL, Gas: CSA Star
Motor: 1/3 HP, permanently lubricated with a built-in automatic thermal overload protector.
Electrical Requirements: (Elec.) 3 wire system (neutral conductor grounded), 120/240V, 60 Hz AC, 30 amp circuit separately fused. (Gas) 2 wire plus grounded (earth) wire system, 120V, 60 Hz AC, 15 amp circuit separately fused. 230V/50Hz available. Heights may vary slightly depending on leveling adjustments. Speed Queen‘s continuing commitment to quality products may mean a change in specifications without notice.
Sabtu, 20 November 2010
In the laundry kiloan business we know several-stage process:
1. Dirty Laundry Receipts
- Weigh scales clothes in the machine
- Counting the number of pieces of laundry, a good shirt, shirt, pants, etc. to avoid disputes (dispute) the amount of clothing with laundry kiloan consumers.
- Tagging | Tagging laundry
Separate laundry Laundry kiloan consumers with one another, could use the tag pin (tagging) or a separate laundry bag if one machine processes one customer pencuciannya
2. Sorting Clothing Type
- Recognize the signs / labels on your clothes, there is usually a type of fabric and washing instructions.
- Separate your clothes to be washed using water (laundry) or must use a dry cleaning washing techniques.
- Separate your clothes are not faded or discolored.
- Separate the white dress instead.
- Separate heavily stained clothes that require special stain removal process (spotting)
3. Processing Laundry Spotting | Spotting Process | Process of cleaning stains
On the collar of his shirt, or under the arm (armpit) usually require special treatment or cleaning of stains on special stains: such as oil stains, stains sauce, ketchup stains, ink stains, blood stains, etc.
4. Pre-Wash Process | Pre-Wash Process | Process before laundering
Pre-wash process was carried out in a washing machine or outside of the immersion process, prior to the main washing process, among others:
- The process of bleaching using bleach Laundry Clothing (Bleaching).
- Emulsification process or extraction of fat stains, such as clothes full of oil-stained garage
- The deadly bacteria or germs (Disinfektasi) on clothing, using a disinfectant
5. Main Cleaning Process | Washing Laundry Processing
The washing process using a detergent can be added other additives such as alkali Chemicals, emulsion, or oxybooster depending upon the level of soiling and type of clothing fabric. Also depending on the machine used an automatic washing machine or not.
6. Process drain pump | Laundry rinsing Processing
The process of flushing depends on type of engine that is used if an automatic washing machine (front loading) usually the one on the menu Quick Wash (Quick Wash), depending on the detergents and chemicals used, if possible make the process of Quick Wash (Quick Wash), the more you contain foam detergent many, the more you need to do a loop flushing process, it is advisable not to wash menggunakn Quick Wash Heavy duty (heavy stain) due to the content of alkali and surfactant are not neutral, for the use of chemicals sour / neutralizer to help the flushing process. And also lower the pH back to neutral pH laundry
7. Softening Process | Process softening
Wear comfortable clothing so that fiber fabric softening process is necessary, in addition to acidic softener softens with low ph like sour so that helps neutralize the ph in the fiber fabric, laundry is not a neutral pH can cause skin irritation.
8. Process Drying | Drying Laundry Processing
In the drying process is recommended to use tumbler dryer machine, drying machine that rotates, so that drying is more perfect, not only the steam process panas.Dan carefully at the engine gas dryer because the steam funnel of black smoke and gases are usually attached to clothing, if you have this problem , please contact our technical support
9. The process of ironing | Laundry Pressing
Using Oil Ironer iron and ironing processes necessary to assist in this process, the type of ironer / iron also affects the quality of this process, in addition to knowledge of how to iron on the type of fabric / cloth.
10. Finishing Processes
In kiloan Laundry, finishing this stage is very important where the character of Indonesian consumers who liked the fragrance, for it is the key step of providing a touch of perfume on your clothes, using a special perfume Laundry, perfume solvent base filler, perfume filler waterbase not sprayed before in packing.The Differences and Special effects Laundry Perfume may inquire into the Technical Support.
Kamis, 18 November 2010
Estimasi dengan :
Dryer kapasitas 10 Kg (450Watt)
Washer 6,5 Kg (350 Watt),
Setrika biasa (350 Watt)
Dengan Order 35 Kg/hari
Sehingga dalam sehari, listrik yang dibutuhkan: (450 + 350 + 350) =
1150watt = 1,15 kW.
Total sebulan, 30 hari, maka biaya listrik nya seharusnya diantara Rp.144.900.-
Dengan macam-macam (lampu, pompa air) bisa sekitar 200 ribu rupiah..